Electric Punch with interchangeable die
•Punch capacity: up to 40 sheets
•Pitch: choose 4:1 coil, 3:1 wire, 2:1 wire, comb
- All metal construction—gives long-term durability
- Smooth, quiet operation—motor powers on demand for lower power consumption and less noise
- Quick Change Die System—makes die changes effortless and hassle free
- Auto-reverse feature—reduces jams
- Pre-set paper stop guide—makes setup easy
- Fully disengageable die pins—accommodates many different paper sizes
- “Paper to Pin” sight alignment—allows for quick and easy balanced hole to edge margins
- Versatile operation—use foot pedal, versa switch, or palm switch
- Large chip tray—allows users to spend less time emptying the chip tray
- Open punch sides—accommodates longer-length paper
- “Paper to Pin” sight alignment—allows quick and easy visual alignment on odd-sized projects
The Onyx HD7000 electric punch excels in high-volume commercial applications. Not only can it punch up to 40 sheets of 20 pound paper at 25 cycles per minute, but its all metal construction gives it exceptional durability. The twelve interchangeable die patterns (sold separately) with quick change feature makes this machine a great value for print shops that may use many different binding methods. The Onyx HD7000 was designed with the user in mind—the quick set up, pre-set paper stops, and ability to switch between pedal, versa switch, or palm switch operation means less user fatigue. The Onyx HD7000 is tough, precise, and built for efficiency.
This electric punch comes with one die set of your choice and a three-year manufacturer warranty.