- Dual Temp Settings: 750 degrees F and 1100 degrees F
- Wattage: 1200 watts/4100 BTUs
- Ergonomic design–for reduced user fatigue
- Corrosion resistant nozzle–for durability
- Integrated stand–for easier storage during cool-down period
- Protective heat shield–for user safety
The Wagner Furno 300 dual-temperature heat gun is perfect for small projects or for reaching hard-to access places, and is compatible with both I-Bar and L-Bar systems. As a bonus, these heat guns are also great for other projects like stripping paint, loosening rusty bolts, or defrosting freezers! The Wagner Furno 300 Heat Gun can be used both with PVC and Polyolefin shrink film.