•Cutting capacity: up to 2mm thick
•Trimming length: up to 18” or 36” (user’s choice)
- Self-sharpening Tungsten steel rotary blade—for consistent sharp cuts every time
- Ergonomic metal blade carriage—fits comfortably in your hand while keeping blade safely covered
- Twin sliding poles—keeps blade stable for increased accuracy
- Transparent clamping bar—allows user to view material while cutting
- Side guide & adjustable depth guide—for easier, more accurate alignment
- Extra wide work table with grid ruler—for easier set up and more accurate alignment
The Akiles Roll@Blade rotary trimmer features a self-sharpening tungsten steel blade and premium quality components. The Roll@Blade comes in 18” and 36” blade sizes. The work area contains grids for easy alignment of materials, and can accommodate a wide range of materials, including plastic, vellum, aluminum foil, vinyl, polypropylene and polyethylene, leather, and veneer.
This rotary cutter comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Akiles Roll@Blade user manual