27” Roll Laminator
•Laminating width: up to 27”
•Max film gauge: up to 10 mil
•Film core size: 1”
•Speed: variable, up to 8.8 feet per min
- One-side and two-side laminating—for ultimate versatility
- Variable speed—adjustable speeds to allow best results with different film thicknesses
- Adjustable pressure—spring loaded rollers adjust to accommodate a wide variety of material thicknesses
- Reverse switch—for clearing misfeeds
- Clear safety shield—allows user to see their work while reducing opportunities for injury
- Auto shut off—holds at 212º during idle periods; shuts off after period of nonuse.
- Dual rear film slitters—for easy removal of film from back of laminating machine
- Heavy duty all metal construction—for durability
The TCC 2700XM Roll Laminator is a heavy-duty heated roll laminator that accommodates both one- and two-sided laminating, as well as mounting. With adjustable speed, heat, tension, and pressure, this laminating machine is versatile enough for films from 1.5 mils to 10 mils, and provides consistently great outcomes every time. The all-metal construction and heavy-duty motor makes this laminator perfect for professional applications. If you’re looking for a durable, versatile heated roll laminator with all the bells and whistles, consider the TCC 2700XM.
This heated roll laminator comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.