27” Roll Laminator
•Laminating width: up to 27”
•Max film gauge: 3 mil
•Film core size: 1” and 2.25”
•Speed: variable, up to 6 feet per minute
- Variable speed—adjustable speeds to allow best results with different film thicknesses
- Adjustable tension—for optimal results on any material
- Clear safety shield—allows user to see their work and reduces injuries by not running when shield is removed
- Reverse switch—for clearing misfeeds
- Auto shut off—turns off after three hours of non use for increased safety and energy savings
- Auto standby mode—automatically enters standby mode after thirty minutes of non use and holds temp at 176º for two hours
- Silicone heated rollers—for easier cleaning
- Easily aligned top and bottom rollers—for simpler installation and consistent results
The Phoenix 2700-DH Dual Heat Education Model Roll Laminator with its multiple safety features and compact design make it ideal for use in schools and larger offices. The quick warm-up time, silicone-coated heated rollers, and easy-to-align top and bottom rolls mean less time spent setting up and performing maintenance. The chain & sprocket drive and rugged metal components make this roll laminator durable and dependable. If you’re looking for a roll laminating machine that is both economical and feature rich, then take a look at the Phoenix 2700-DH Education Model Roll Laminator.
This roll laminator comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.